Pages

Tuesday 14 January 2014

MAC Ruby Woo

I have always wanted to try MAC Ruby Woo lipstick, I just love the colour of the red and think it is such a flattering colour on any skin type! 
I love how matte the colour is and how it literally stays on your lips all day and doesn't smudge. I find I always have a problem with lipsticks coming off on my lips especially when I'm eating or drinking and find when I reapply it, it gives a bitty texture to my lips and therefore makes my lipstick look awful! I never get this problem with MAC lipsticks which is why they are my favourite lipsticks to date!
I have been wearing a lot of vaseline on my lips recently because of the cold weather and this has really helped my lips be ready for lipsticks and has allowed them to go on a lot more freely!  

MAC lipsticks are around £15 so are quite expensive but I definitely feel that you get what you pay for with lipstick brands are MAC ones are always so pigmented and always have the best finish so I would definitely recommend RUBY WOO if you are looking for a new red to add to your lipstick collection!

Me in Ruby Woo

What's your favourite MAC lipstick? Leave me a comment and let me know!

Love,
Beatrice
x

No comments:

Post a Comment